[USML Announce] You Miss One Day ...

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Tue Jul 20 09:46:12 EDT 2004

See, Jeff, the problem with the whole fifth place thing is that the Bombers
are now within a razor's edge of third, not fifth, and passing a team that
supposedly bulked up for this year.  I know you get that.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 8:36 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] You Miss One Day ...

In a message dated 7/20/2004 7:58:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

A dump process that builds a solid foundation for the future should land
your team down near the cellar in the near term.

Rich, you may have put your finger on the problem.  Dump does not equate
with "solid foundation for the future" for the Bombers, unless your motto is
"Drive for Five" in which case I think the Bombers are exceptionally well
positioned.

Jeff

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 07/20/2004, 08:48:40 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.