[USML Announce] Posada to Arizona?

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Wed Jul 21 20:41:58 EDT 2004

In a message dated 7/21/2004 5:42:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

Really?  Wow. What has Jeff done to piss off the Roto-gods?   He sends me
Blalock for Randa, Thomas and Posada and then Randa and Frank get  hurt and now
this?  Ouch.

It's that quantum physics thing.  He ripped on my trade with Blocker,  s
imulataneously accusing me of dealing with the devil and Blocker of getting
fleeced.  (How do both of those things happen at the same time?)  Now,  his action
has created the classic equal and opposite reaction.

No, wait.  That's Newtonian physics, not quantum physics.  Darn  it, Rich,
you're the one with the degree from MIT--you figure it out.