[USML Announce] Hot wax seal....

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Jun 6 10:05:35 EDT 2004

That's only because Brad is not in the league and Jeff is in this-year mode.

From: "Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:51:38
To:"USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Hot wax seal....

Miguel Batista is The ... oops, I don't want Barrett to get mad at me!

BTW, was there any doubt that BJ Upton would someday join the Red Hots?  I saw Upton play a couple of weeks ago when I took my kids to the Indianapolis-Durham game.  The ball definitely jumps off his bat.  But he has got to be the cockiest, most obnoxious kid in all of baseball.  He whined after every called strike, he loafed down the line on ground balls, and he spent tons of time making sure that his sweat bands fit *just so*.  I can't wait until Lou Piniella meets him -- he might break Upton in half before he plays a week!

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099