[USML Announce] Republcans for Sale

Bbuddhas at aol.com Bbuddhas at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 12:10:37 EDT 2004

Ok   almost everyome of you has sent an e-mail asking if I'm ready to
deal.... Now, I am.

Here's what I want in return for any or all of the guys listed below....

Priorty 1...a cheap young major league player with a track record.  I'm not
dealing Damon or the last 2 1/2 months of Chavez or Radke   for a guy who
should be a player next year...

Priority 2....a potential with rookie status still in the minors

so   for
Damon..Priority1 must be included
Radke .."            "                    "
Chavez.."                 "                "
Koch     "                  "                "

Eric Young..Priority 2
Piniero..      Priority 2
Matt Stairs   Priority 2

Cordero is untouchable   Crosby ane Valentin would be hard to pry loose
all others are on the block..  I will accept offers through Friday and then most
likely accept the best offer.  This is the fairest way to dump --- if I get
what I perceive to be a more than fair offer prior to Friday-- I will accept it
at once.   Friday will be a national holiday after all since we will be
burying the man who saved the world.