[USML Announce] 6-06 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 00:15:58 EDT 2004

Gang --

  Here are this week's moves.  Please check your rosters  carefully because
there were lots of transactions this week and it is entirely  possible that I
made some errors.  Also, please pay particular attention to  the "non-compliant
rosters" section.

I.  Non-compliant rosters

Hoosiers -- 1 too many reserves; please indicate who should be waived
Cups -- your roster is mess; do you have a 2B?  Please explain who  should be
at each position.  Respond to _mbblocker at aol.com_ (mailto:mbblocker at aol.com) .

2.  FAAB moves

Hoosiers -5 (purchase of File -- Bob, not a manila folder)
Hoosiers -5 (purchase of Brazleton)
Brats -0 (waiver claim on Towers)
Nukes -5 (purchase of Bocachica)
Buddha -14(purchase of McCarty)

3.  Phoned moves

Hoosiers -- bid on Brazelton

4.  E-mailed moves

Mark; can we place waiver claims intra-reporting period? If so, please  place
claim for the Brats on Josh Towers (to reserve and release Mendy  Lopez). If
not , please advise.  Trade Posada, Thomas, Randa and Timlin  to the Berliners
for Blum, Karros, Blalock and Clevlen.
Karros to 1B
Randa to 3B
Clevlen and Blum to reserve roster
Activate Quiroz and  Donnelly
--------------------------
Richard E. Robbins
Sidley Austin  Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago,  Illinois  60603
t> 312.853.4346
f> 312.853.7036
RRobbins at sidley.com
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made  the following annotations on
06/05/2004, 06:24:02  AM

This  e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged  or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the  e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.Trade
Blalock, Blum,  Karros and Clevlen to Red Hots for Randa, Posada, Thomas  and
Timlin.

Activate Randa at 3B
Activate Posada at C
Activate  Thomas at CR
Activate Timlin at P
Reserve Melhuse
Reserve  Halter
Reserve Halladay
Move Cabrera to UT

Waiver claim - Josh  Towers.  If successful, waive Weber.

That is all.

JeffTrade  Thomas, Posada, Randa and Timlin to the Berliners for Blum, Karros,
Blalock  and Clevlen.
Trade Martinez, Lee, Percival, Blum and Bubba Crosby to the LMC  for Kotchman,
Bigbie, Takatsu, Upton and Lowe.
Activate players as  follows:
Quiroz at C
Karros at 1B
Blalock at 3B
Kotchman at CI
Bigbie at OF
Lowe at P
Takatsu at P
Reserve Clevlen and Upton
-- Rich
--------------------------
RRobbins at sidley.com
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made  the following annotations on
06/05/2004, 08:37:16  PM

This  e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged  or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the  e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.Trade
Youkilis, Gerut  and Gobble to Cups for Schilling, Durazo and Figgins.

Activate Schilling  at P
Activate Figgins at OF
Activate Durazo at CI (Koskie to 3b, Delgado  at 1b)

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo!  MessengerCalamari Transactions:
Trade:BJ Upton, Casey Kotchman, Derek Lowe,  S. Takatsu and Larry Bigbie to
Red-Hots in exchange for Tino Martinez, Carlos  Lee, Troy Percival, Geoff Blum
and Bubba Crosby.
Activate OF Lee (replaces  Bigbie), UT  Martinez (repaces Kotchman), P
Percival (replaces  Takatsu)
Reserve Blum and Crosby
FAAB Bid $13 on Dave McCarty. If  successful - reserve (Note: I still have an
open slot on my reserve roster  from a trade a few weeks ago so no release is
necessary)

No moves this  week.TRADES

Trade Guillen and Norton to Brats for Batista and  Berroa.

Trade Schoenweis, Phillips, and Guiel to Hoosier Daddies for  Moyer, J.Jones,
and Arroyo.

Activate Batista (P), Moyer (P), Berroa  (SS), J.Jones (OF).
Reserve Arroyo (P) and B.Daubach  (OF).

Andrew  R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099Brats  trade A. Berroa and M. Batista to K9 for Carlos Guillen
and Greg Norton.  Activate Guillen at SS, Norton to reserve.
place waiver claim on Josh Towers,  p. If successful, to reserve and waive
Mendy Lopez.
FAAB $6 on Dewon  Brazelton. If successful, to reserve roster and waive Nate
Cornejo.I can't  remember which of these transactions addresses works and
which ones  don't.

Mark