[USML Announce] Dealing with the Devil

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 20:51:31 EDT 2004

Mark Kerber,

You are tonight learning the lesson that all USML participants must learn
sooner or later.  You deal with the devil.......and you get burned.

Last year it was an immediate and season ending injury to Fullmer followed
by a similar injury to Juan Gonzalez.  Damn near tanked my season.

Through 2 innings, Buehrle has allowed 9 runners and 6 earned  runs.  I know
he makes it look good.  And at the time of the  trade guys like Klein will
even tell you that you robbed him.  But  don't believe it.  He's evil, I tell
you.  Just plain evil.

That is all.

Jeff Winick