[USML Announce] Dealing with the Devil

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 21:10:53 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/8/2004 8:08:38 PM Central Daylight Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:

On the other hand, Buerhle has an 8-6 lead and Konerko has left the  yard.
Meanwhile, Greinke is leading 3-0 and Zito will take the mound  later tonight.

More important, Sammy is ready to take BP.  Fuck the goat.

Mark

Sure, but Konerko will pull something shortly.  Just you wait and  see.  As
for Greinke, well I can't argue.  I can't believe that  there's another owner
in the league that would pull off a dump deal with you and  leave your most
valuable player on the table.  What can I say?

As for the Cubs - 4-1 in the 4th.  This is the year!!