[USML Announce] Dealing with the Devil

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Jun 9 09:16:45 EDT 2004

Its on the page right after "How to Explain Why Deals With My Contenders
Were Bad Ones No Matter What."  Oops.....gotta run....gotta figure out how
to get this overpriced Mulder guy off my team.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On
Behalf Of Richard E. Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 8:09 AM
To: 'USML Announcements'
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Dealing with the Devil

I thought Kerber took a well worn page out of the Berliners book of rules
for dump trades -- never trade your most valuable chip.

-- Rich

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 06/09/2004, 08:19:02 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.