[USML Announce] Dealing with the Devil

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 9 10:17:14 EDT 2004

Let the record reflect that it was *Blocker* who
traded Buehrle to Kerber.  And let the record reflect
that Sidney Ponson got his ass kicked again last
night.

I was ripped off by Blocker.  Now that's something to
be embarrassed about ...

-Andy

PS:  I'm thinking of adopting Buddha-like rules, too.
Jeff and Doug:  I say that we refuse to deal with
anyone that insults people named "Lovie" next year!!

--- "Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net>

<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Baseba/Baseball_homerun_prv.gif

<http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/img/Baseba/Baseball_Ball_splats_prv
> .gif>
>
> That is all.