[USML Announce] Hot Wax Seal

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 16:01:46 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/9/2004 3:58:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JHWinick writes:

> Porsche?  I'd say Ferrari - one of the really limited and
> valuable ones, like an Enzo......plated in gold.

I like the way you think

And, for those who like to track "magic beans," this just in:

June 9. Former No. 1 pick Josh Hamilton (OF) TB abruptly left a drug rehab facility last week, just two weeks before he was scheduled to complete his program, according to the Tampa Tribune. An article detailing Hamilton's drug problems is expected to appear in ESPN the Magazine this week.

Andy's selection of Hamilton still ranks as one of my favorite draft day moments ever.