[USML Announce] Fwd: Send this to the league, Mark

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 17:26:36 EDT 2004

In a message dated 6/10/2004 4:23:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
SpringKerb at aol.com writes:

In a  message dated 6/10/2004 5:02:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, JHWinick
writes:

> Also, I am heartened to hear from Jeff in earlier e-mails  that the dump
trade standard requires that the dumpee trade his most valuable  keeper.  Jeff,
I look forward to doing a deal with you, and I assume you  will follow the
rule by trading Soriano or Crawford to me for some subset of  my four valuable
> remaining chips (Ichiro, Sheffield, Anderson,  Texeira).

As I understand it, he's already committed to doing  that.

Mark

Mark Kerber,

I appreciate your generosity, but I wouldn't feel right taking SO much
prospective talent from you for mere proven talent.