[USML Announce] Roto Gods, Continued

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 11:16:38 EDT 2004

AYM Pitching Update:

Mike Mussina (P) NYY left his start on Friday after just three innings because of tightness in his right groin. The team said he came out just as precaution. He is day-to-day, and his status for his next start is not yet known.

The Angels placed Aaron Sele (P) Ana on the 15-day DL with fatigue in his pitching shoulder.

In future years, I believe that we may come to call this "The Curse of Youkilis".