[USML Announce] 6-13 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 23:11:19 EDT 2004

Gang:

  News, notes, nonsequiturs....

1.  News

  A.  Brazelton:  I made a mistake in last week's  transactions.  I
overlooked one FAAB bid from the Brats (totally my fault,  Brats) and then improperly
awarded Brazelton to Hoosiers.  That error has  now been corrected
retroactively.  Rick, I also restored the player you  waived to make room for Brazelton
(although I re-waived him to make room for  your FAAB bid this week).

  B.  Hoosiers Roster:  Rick, the salary floor is 200, not  178.  To put your
roster in compliance, I randomly chose two large salary  players and
activated them.  You can fix it on the website next week with  your own preferences.

2.  FAAB bids

Hoosiers -5 (purchase of C. George)
Nukes -5 (purchase of Chulk)
Bombers -0 (waiver claim on Laird)
Berliners -5 (purchase of Elarton)
Calamari -5 (purchase of Knotts)
KleinNine -5 (purchase of Flaherty)

3.  E-mailed moves
Rich:

Trade Brad Fullmer, Kevin Millar and Mike Redman to the  Berliners for Michael
Aubrey, Felix Hernandez and Raul Mondesi  (asterisk).

Trade Kenny Lofton to the Klein Nine for Jonny  Gomes.

Activate Luis Rivas at UT (old Fullmer slot)
Activate Raul  Mondesi at OF (old Millar slot)
Activate Grady Sizemore at OF (old Lofton  slot)
Activate Brendan Donnelly at P (old Redman slot)

Reserve Michael  Aubrey, Felix Hernandez and Jonny Gomes in the spots
previously used for  Rivas, Sizemore and Donnelly.Trade J.Gomes to Red Hots
for  K.Lofton.

Klein:

Activate Lofton at UT and reserve  C.Gomez.

That is  all.

Andrew  R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317)  274-2099Berliners trade Michael Aubrey, Felix Hernandez and Raul
Mondesi to  the Red Hots for Kevin Millar, Brad Fullmer and Mark  Redman.

Winick:

Activate Redman at P
Activate Millar at  1B
Activate Fullmer at UT
Reserve Olerud
Reserve Betancourt
Reserve  Cabrera

That is all.

Jeff Winick

Kerber:

Bid $6  on FA Vinnie Chulk.  If successful, to reserve roster and
waive Simon  Pond.

Mark

Winick:

Bid $8 on Scott Elarton.  If  successful, reserve Elarton and waive Weber.

That is all.

Jeff  Winick

Blocker:

waiver claim: G. Laird; if successful, to  reserve, wv Bauer

Calamari Transactions

FAAB Bid $7 on P Gary  Knotts.  If bid unsuccessful then FAAB Bid $7 on P
Vinny  Chulk.

If one of the bids is successful then put on reserve roster (I  have one empty
slot).

AYM:

Activate Guardado/Benoit/Helling at  P
Activate Hatteberg at DH, Sweeney at 1B, Raines, Jr. (done via  website)
Reserve Delgado, Sele, Grimsley, Allen.

Do you  Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! MessengerPlease add this bid to  my
weekly transactions:

Klein:

Klein bids $5 on John  Flaherty (C, NYY).  If successful, reserve Flaherty and
waive Brian  Daubach.