[USML Announce] Don't Say You Weren't Warned

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 19:47:32 EDT 2004

Mark K,

The last time I posted a warning, it was dismissed.  As a friend, I  urge you
to heed the warning this time.  Wells on the DL with an injury  that is sure
to linger, Beuhrle has just given up 5 runs in the first inning  (again),
Konerko mired in a slump, Mench 0 for his last 13.

When you deal with the devil, there's always a price to be paid.   Having
suffered through it myself, it hard to see someone being subjected to the  same
pain.  Trust, the worst is ahead.

Just recall these days the next time you're tempted to turn to the dark  side.