[USML Announce] 6-27 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 23:49:23 EDT 2004

Gang:

  This weeks report...

I.  FAAB

Buddha +11 (waive Koch)
Buddha -57 (purchase of Dotel)
Brats -5 (purchase of GEttis)
RedHots -5 (purchase of J. Burke)
RedHots -10 (purchase of J. Buck)
Hoosiers -5 (purchase of J. Lehr)
KleinNine -5 (purchase of Thames)

II.  E-mailed moves

Republicans

THE REPUBLICANS BID $90  FOR DOTEL      I BELIEVE I HAVE SPENT $19 AND GET
$11
FOR WAIVING BILLY KOCH WHO'S IN THE NL NOW WHICH IS WHAT I WILL DO  UPON
GETTING MR DOTEL SHOULD I BE THE HIGH BID

Brats

FAAB  $6 on Byron Gettis, OF, KC. If
successful, activate at UT and waive Greg  Norton. If unsuccessful, reserve
Norton and activate Laynce Nix at  Ute.

AYM

Trade Contreras/Raines, Jr. for  Bigbie,
Colon
Activate Colon, Bigbie, reserve Shelton

Do you  Yahoo!?

Red  Hots

The Red-Hots have traded
Bartolo Colon and Larry Bigbie to the  Angry Young
Men for Jose Contreras and Tim Raines Jr.

The Red-Hots  have traded Luis Rivas, Ricardo Rincon and Enrique Wilson to
the Nukes for  Ryan Ludwick, Kelly Wunsch and Rick White.

Activate Mark Ellis at 2B (old  Enrique Wilson spot)
Reserve Matt Riley (old Ellis reserve roster  spot)
Activate Tim Raines Jr at UT (old Rivas spot)
Activate Ryan Ludwick  at OF (old Bigbie spot)
Activate Jose Contreras, Rick White and Kelly Wunsch  at P (old Colon, Rincon
and Riley spots)

FAAB $5 on Jamie Burke, if  successful then activate him at 1B and waive Eric
Karros.

FAAB $55 on  Octavio Dotel, if successful then activate him at P and waive
Kelly  Wunsch.

FAAB $10 on John Buck, if successful then waive Rick White,  activate Matt
Riley at P, reserve Grady Sizemore, move Tim Raines Jr to OF  and activate
Buck at UT.

I think that these instructions result in my  team remaining above the $200
floor in all circumstances.  If that turns  out not to be the case, please
call me and I'll reconfigure the moves as need  be.

-- Rich

Red Hots

This set of instructions assumes  that Aaron Boone is available for
bidding.
If that is not the case, then  my prior set of instructions should be used.

The Red-Hots have traded  Bartolo Colon and Larry Bigbie to the Angry Young
Men for Jose Contreras and  Tim Raines Jr.

The Red-Hots have traded Luis Rivas, Ricardo Rincon and  Enrique Wilson to
the Nukes for Ryan Ludwick, Kelly Wunsch and Rick  White.

Activate Mark Ellis at 2B (old Enrique Wilson spot)
Reserve  Matt Riley (old Ellis reserve roster spot)
Activate Tim Raines Jr at UT (old  Rivas spot)
Activate Ryan Ludwick at OF (old Bigbie spot)
Activate Jose  Contreras, Rick White and Kelly Wunsch at P (old Colon, Rincon
and Riley  spots)

FAAB $21 on Aaron Boone and then on Jamie Burke, if successful  then activate
acquired player at CI and waive Eric Karros.

FAAB $40 on  Octavio Dotel, if successful then activate him at P and waive
Kelly  Wunsch.

FAAB $10 on John Buck, if successful then waive Rick White,  activate Matt
Riley at P, reserve Grady Sizemore, move Tim Raines Jr to OF  and activate
Buck at UT.

I think that these instructions result in my  team remaining above the $200
floor in all circumstances.  If that turns  out not to be the case, please
call me and I'll reconfigure the moves as need  be.

-- Rich

Hoosiers

Greetings;
RESERVE:   George, File, Schoeneweis, Jackson.
ACTIVATE:  J. Colome (P), D.  Cabrera (P), JC Romero (P), D. Dejesus (OF).
FAAB:  My last $5!!   $5 Justin Lehr (Oak).  If successful, activate at (P),
reserve Romero,  waive George.
If  unsuccessful, $5 J. Buck (KC).  If successful, reserve and
waive  George.
That is  all,

Berliners

RickBid $17 on  Dotel.  If successful, activate Dotel and reserve
Balfour and waiver  Halter.

Jeff Winick

Klein Nine

FAAB

Bid $7  on Buck
Bid $6 on Thames

If successful, waive Leskanic and Mecir in  that  order.

Andrew  R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099I  just realized that Aaron Boone is already on the Brats
reserve roster  and
therefore not available for bidding.  Please ignore my second set of  bids
and use the FAAB bids contained in my first email message.

--  Rich

Nukes

Trades:

The Nukes trade Lew Ford, Zack  Greinke and Byung Hyun Kim to the Protective
Cups for Vladimir Guerrero, Rich  Harden and Jon Garland.

The Nukes trade Ryan Ludwick, Kelly Wunsch and  Rick White to the Mighty Red
Hots for Luis Rivas, Ricardo Rincon and Enrique  Wilson.

Lineup changes related to trades:

Guerrero to active  roster at OF; Harden to active roster; Rivas to active
roster at 2B; Garland,  Rincon and Wilson to reserve roster.  Pokey Reese also
to reserve  roster.  (Note: these lineup changes linked to trades and
therefore  submitted on this report.  Any additional lineup changes will  be
submitted directly via league website.)

FAAB bids:

Bid $9 on  FA John Buck.  Bid $7 on FA Mike Wood.  If successful, to  reserve
roster.

Waiver claims:

If either FAAB bid is  unsuccessful, reclaim Kris Honel off waivers.  If
successful, to reserve  roster.

Waivers:

If FAAB bids and/or waiver claim are successful,  waive first Rincon then
Wilson, as necessary.Calamari  Transactions

FAAB Bid $56 Octavio Dotel.  If successful: activate  Dotel as P, reserve
Embree, release Kelly Stinnett.FAAB:  35 - O. Dotel;  if succeeds, to reserve,
wv DickeyAmendment to previous transaction  report:

Garland active and reserve Harden.  Otheriwise, all same as  previously
reported.