[USML Announce] Sigh ...

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 19:11:26 EDT 2004

Some of you may recall that I was the proud owner of Glenallen Hill when he had his nightmare about spiders and ran through a plate glass window.  For years, I thought that the incident would be my team's most bizarre injury.  Now I see that I was wrong ...

<<
Jason Giambi was diagnosed with "parasites" and isn't in the lineup for tonight's game against the Red Sox.
<<

Here's hoping that Vlad Guerro develops some "crabs".

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099