Fw: [USML Announce] USML Schedule

Doug Shabelman DougS at BurnsSports.com
Mon Mar 1 13:04:49 EST 2004

John-

Whether you are a co-champion or not, you are considered a championship
winner.

Good try, John- nice play on the words. Good luck at the draft.

Doug

-----Original Message-----
From: john.fruit at usbank.com [mailto:john.fruit at usbank.com]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 11:58 AM
To: USML Announcements
Cc: 'USML Announcements'; announce-bounces at usml.net
Subject: RE: Fw: [USML Announce] USML Schedule

Yes, they won the championship in 1952/53. I guess to Cubs' fans that's not
considered a drought.

                      "Doug Shabelman"

                      <DougS at BurnsSport        To:       "'USML
Announcements'" <announce at usml.net>
                      s.com>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: Fw: [USML
Announce] USML Schedule
                      announce-bounces@

                      usml.net

                      03/01/2004 11:59

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      "USML

                      Announcements"

John-

Did the Illini win the championship? Yes or no?

Exactly.