Fw: [USML Announce] USML Schedule

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Wed Mar 3 22:22:12 EST 2004

We plan on starting at 5:00 pm.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Jim Barrett
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 8:59 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: Fw: [USML Announce] USML Schedule

What time does the draft begin on the 12th?

P.S. - Blocker was spotted in Madison representing the bad guys during the
last few days.  Based on yesterday's D.C. Circuit opinion (in which the good
guys largely won), I'm guessing his workload suddenly lightened a little
this month.

"Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:

Rich (and everyone else)--

I found the schedule that Mark circulated earlier and have attached it here.
Mark said it was not set in stone.  Should we now consider it official?

-Andy