[USML Announce] Berliners Retention Roster

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Mar 5 16:08:44 EST 2004

Jeff,

I keep hoping for a miracle that will make my retention roster improve.

From: JHWinick at aol.com
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:49:04
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] Berliners Retention Roster

What the hell - as long as everyone else is releasing their retention rosters, I'll do the same with the standard caveat that I reserve the right to change my mind until midnight tonight:

3B    Hank Blalock        12    FA06
2B    Alfonso Soriano    15    FA05
SS    Miguel Tejada       25    FA
OF    Carl Crawford        15    FA06
OF    Jay Gibbons        16    Y2
SP    Pedro Martinez    26    FA
SP    Roy Halladay       10    FA
SP    Grant Balfour        5    Y2
RP    Mariano Rivera    27    Y2

No minor leaguers.

I hereby challenge the remaining teams (notably including the Nukes, the Bombers and the Red Hots) to release their rosters in a public manner this afternoon, as well.

Jeff Winick