[USML Announce] USML 2004 - Rosters are up

Andy Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 17:04:26 EST 2004

Final waivers are Wednesday (I assume at midnight).
Could we "freeze" 40 man rosters a little earlier so
that we have a little more tim to print them out and
look at them?  (This is especially true for those of
us who are coming to town on Thursday.)

I propose that we use rosters that are up at mlb.com
on Monday morning.  The only changes would be trades
or free agent signings before draft day.

-Andy

--- SpringKerb at aol.com wrote:
> Standard Time,
> RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
> Did you have a date in mind?
> How about if we have it coincide with final waivers?
>
> Mark

=====
Andrew R. Klein
anrklein at yahoo.com