[USML Announce] Getting Close

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat Mar 6 19:50:20 EST 2004

I was the one that said five.  I said that because we have the conference
room reserved starting at five.  Mark Blocker corrected me as to the start
time.

Sorry for the confusion.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Jim Barrett
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 6:49 PM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: RE: [USML Announce] Getting Close

I thought an email earlier in the week said five in the evening?  If the
draft is closer to 6 then I don't have a problem with stopping at a fast
food place on the way in.  However, if we do intend to start at 5, that may
be a little more difficult.

"Richard E. Robbins" <RERobbins at iTinker.net> wrote:

Blocker told me he anticipated that we'd start around six in the evening.
With that in mind, I'd like to suggest that folks get an early dinner or
grab something to bring up to the draft room.  There are a variety of fast
food establishments nearby.  Would that work?

-- Rich

  _____