[USML Announce] USML TEAM NAMES

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 11:13:04 EST 2004

In a message dated 3/8/2004 9:38:32 AM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at itinker.net writes:
I have two refinements to add to Blocker's observations, Steve Campo was the
owner of the Dirty Water Dogs.  I have no idea where that name came from, but
I can ask him.  I think that the Gimps were owned by Evan Krause who I think
worked with Winick at the time.  Evan was the one who was late for the draft
one year.
Evan did, in fact, used to work with me.  He left to join a consulting group
a few years back and I'm not sure where he is now.  And, yes, he was the one
who was late for the draft.