[USML Announce] Non Roster Invitees

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 14:08:52 EST 2004

In a message dated 3/8/2004 1:06:39 PM Central Standard Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:
Because there's no certainty with Blanton, Reed, Craine, etc.  It's sort of
like assuming Delgado will play catcher ...
Naw - we're not talking about position eligibility.  We're talking about
players that either will or will not be on the opening day rosters of their major
league teams.  If they are, teams will be able to roster them and get their
stats.  If not, they won't.  That's certainty in my book.