[USML Announce] New vote

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at itinker.net
Tue Mar 9 13:10:40 EST 2004

Thanks Jeff.

Please go to www.usml.net and look at the information under the rosters link.  The third item on the page is intended to be the list of non-rookie NRIs plus Mauer.  I pulled this information from the list Jeff circulated yesterday.  I'd appreciate it greatly if Jeff and others would take another look as I put it in this morning before I had my first cup of coffee and was not really fully awake.

-- Rich