[USML Announce] USML Draft - 2004 - Final Details -IMPORTANT REMINDER

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Mar 10 10:35:10 EST 2004

Gang:

  Rich is correct; the free-drop deadline is tonight (3/10) at midnight.

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On
Behalf Of Richard E. Robbins
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 7:43 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML Draft - 2004 - Final Details

Isn't tonight the deadline for the permitted roster drop?

From: MBBlocker at aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:53:15
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] USML Draft - 2004 - Final Details

Gang:

  A few remaining issues to address before the draft.

A.  League fees:  At least for now, the league fees are $110, which covers
the $100 entry fee plus the fee we pay to TQStats.  Please bring a check
made payable to Jeff Winick.  We can discuss at the draft whether to
increase these fees for this or subsequent years.

B.  Food/drink:  Eat before or bring something, but lets try not to break.
No alcohol, for reasons explained in e-mails from Rich and I.

C.  Rotation draft:  To provide certainty, I have flipped a coin to
determine where the two new teams will draft, and the order is set forth
below.  Note that they will draft 5th and 6th, not 6th and 7th, because the
team that dropped out would have drafted 5th, so Klein moves up and the new
teams follow.  Without further ado, here is the rotation draft order for
each round:

1.  Nukes
2.  Bombers
3.  Angries
4.  Calamari
5.  Klein
6.  Buddha
7.  Gallo
8.  Brats
9.  RedHots
10.  Hoosiers
11.  Berliners

   Let me know if we need to cover any other final details.  See you Friday
night.

  -- Mark B.

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
03/10/2004, 09:36:39 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.