[USML Announce] NO WAIVERS

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Thu Mar 11 01:21:59 EST 2004

I never said I had a closer.  I thought we were counting holds as a category
this year.

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of JHWinick at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 12:16 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] NO WAIVERS

In a message dated 3/11/2004 12:14:06 AM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:

I don't see a closer on Andy's roster. Maybe Marte someday . . .

Ummm... I think that might have something to do with your perspective Mr.
Robbins.  Last time I looked there were 4, count them, 4!!!! middle
relievers populating the Red Hots retention roster.  I might suggest that
you recalibrate your definition of a stopper.

That is all.

Jeff Winick