[USML Announce] NO WAIVERS

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 08:01:16 EST 2004

Rich--

Apparently, you did not see my previous declaration:  Mike MacDougal is officially The Man.  (And besides, we did agree to count walks as a *positive* category this year, didn't we?)

Also, as for never having to say you're sorry in the USML:  This league owes me *dozens* of apologies.  I'm going to work on the Top Ten list right now ...

I'll see you all Friday!

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099