[USML Announce] Draft Details - last minute items

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Fri Mar 12 10:50:14 EST 2004

Gang:

  Two last minute details.  First, on the Angry Young Men roster, I show
Jorge DePaula as a Y1 from last year, which would indicate he was acquired
through some means that causes his contract to be running (and therefore he
might have to be placed on the active roster).  Does anyone have notes froms
last year's draft showing whether he was acquired in the rotation draft?
Was he activated last year?  Doug, can you shed any light on this?

  Second, please bring sufficient copies of everything you need.  We will
not make copies of things for you when you get here.  However, if you
discover you need copies, there are plenty of copy places sprinkled around
the loop.

Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
03/12/2004, 09:51:32 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.