[USML Announce] Shandler's #1 Most Overrated Pitcher - Guess Who???

JHWinick at aol.com JHWinick at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 15:59:44 EST 2004

Thought someone might get a kick out of this.  And I just love to get Mr.
Blocker's juices flowing right before the draft:

Oft-injured Gil Meche got off to a terrific start, posting a 10-3 record and
3.28 ERA by mid-season. But he was not able to weather the workload and
buckled, posting a 5-10 record and 6.00 ERA in the 2nd half. He claims he didn't
tire, brave words from a player trying to continue receiving a major league
paycheck. But the reality is that we have no evidence he can put up productive
numbers for an entire season; don't bid like he can.

See you guys at the draft.

Jeff Winick