[USML Announce] no really....he probably is

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Tue Mar 16 23:02:11 EST 2004

Meanwhile, Matt Anderson insists he'll be the Tigers closer, notwithstanding
the fact that he can't get anybody out.

P.S.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going through withdrawal.
Can we draft again just for the heck of it each weekend until opening day?

-- Rich