[USML Announce] no really....he probably is

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 08:14:43 EST 2004

Greetings;
    I know what you mean, Rich.  It's still too early to get a fix on who's playing where, consequently making it difficult to propose any trades.  However, I do know that I need a shortstop.  Any brave souls out there?  If not, I'll be proposing a thing or two in a couple weeks!
    Enjoy Wisconsin's ride to San Antone,
       Rick