[USML Announce] Three Cheers For An Early Draft (and the rich getricher)

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 07:19:20 EST 2004

Three Cheers For An Early Draft (and the rich get richer)Rick Gammons hosed me!!

If there is any justice in the world, Kurt Leskanic will immediately replace Mike (Formerly "The Man") MacDougal as KC's closer.

Damn.  I hate falling out of the race before the first pitch is thrown.  It makes me feel like Blocker ...

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099