[USML Announce] This is NOT a Coincidence!

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Fri Mar 19 08:31:06 EST 2004

Does that mean that Leskanic is now the man?

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of Andrew R. Klein
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 6:35 AM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: [USML Announce] This is NOT a Coincidence!

Well, no sooner did I write my previous e-mail and check RotoWorld when the
following showed up.  Rick ... the Roto Gods are watching!!

<<

Mike MacDougal hasn't pitched since Saturday because of an illness.
MacDougal has been weak for quite some time and probably won't get back on
the mound until next week. There's a slight chance that he won't be ready
for the start of the season, leaving Curtis Leskanic as the Royals' closer.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099