[USML Announce] This is NOT a Coincidence!

rickgam at comcast.net rickgam at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 08:51:59 EST 2004

Greetings;
    I felt so bad about Wickman that I had my KC sources plant that story about a MacDougal "illness".  Seriously, as I told Andy, I've got to find some new sources because as of last Friday, I'd heard that Wickman was throwing 90-92 mph heat and had been throwing since last fall with no pain - otherwise, no way I'd retain him.  I think the consensus is that this will be a wash anyway since Mr. MacDougal can do some serious WHIP/ERA harm if he IS healthy.
    Rick