[USML Announce] Fantasy Baseball - Requests for additions to the player database

MBBlocker at aol.com MBBlocker at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 10:36:40 EST 2004

Tom:

  I was told by the customer service rep with whom I spoke today that I should forward to you our request to add certain minor league players to the player database.  Our league is "USML."  We would ask that the following six players be added to the American League database:

1.  Jay Sborz -- Detroit -- pitcher
2.  Tony Giarratano -- Detroit -- shortstop
3.  Abe Alvarez -- Boston -- pitcher
4.  Napoleon Calzado -- Baltimore -- third baseman
5.  Erick Aybar -- Anaheim -- shortstop
6.  Cha Baek -- Seattle -- pitcher

  Thanks.  Let me know if you need any additional information.