[USML Announce] Rosters - are up

Andrew R. Klein anrklein at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 19:11:55 EST 2004

Baseball America Top 30?  Pffffft.  That's for sheep who run around chasing
the latest "hot" 19 year old A ball pitcher.  On the other hand, Calzado has
matured like fine wine.  I predict that he'll take over for Mora by June.
(Sorry, Rick!)

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099