[USML Announce] Transaction Processing Request

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun Mar 28 17:27:56 EST 2004

That was really too pathetic for words Mark.

From: SpringKerb at aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:22:35
To:announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Transaction Processing Request

In a message dated 3/28/2004 4:57:10 PM Central Standard Time, RERobbins at itinker.net writes: I think that there has been sufficient confusion about transaction processing that it would probably be wrong to allow moves at this time.  I think that it would be really unfair to permit FAAB bidding.  I managed to send in a transaction request just before noon that included FAAB bids.  If we decide not to allow FAAB bids then I'd ask that Mark Blocker not circulate any FAAB bids sent to the transaction list.  Perhaps the best thing would be to flush all email sent in to usmltrans without it being read.  I'm not sure when I'm going to get my next chance to check email.  Let's be reasonable -- whatever we do.
Agreed.

Is no one going to poke fun at me for distributing my FAAB bid publicly?