[USML Announce] USML - Status of Rosters, FAAB, etc.

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at Sidley.com
Wed Mar 31 13:22:23 EST 2004

Submit that as part of this week's moves.

-----Original Message-----
From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net]On
Behalf Of rickgam at comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:53 AM
To: USML Announcements
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] USML - Status of Rosters, FAAB, etc.

Sorry, belay my last.  I hereby waive my linchpin T. Womack.  Please add the
buck to my FAAB.
    Thanks,
      Rick
> Greetings;
>     No H. D. moves.  Still scratching my head about how I let this middle
> infield situation happen!
>     Rick

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on
03/31/2004, 12:22:10 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.