[USML Announce] 5-20 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun May 2 15:13:29 EDT 2004

Gang --

  News and notes.

1.  Notes:

  A.  Klein:  too many reserves; please waive a player

  B.  Kerber:  (i)  please input your own moves; (ii) please do not put in
bid on players that are not listed in the database (Huisman)

2.  FAAB bids

Klein -5 (purchase of Daubach)
Nukes-5 (purchase of H. Clark)
Hoosiers -5 (purchase of D. McDonald)

3.  E-mailed moves:

The following transactions are being sent in early, since I will be leaving
for the Derby in the morning.  I reserve the right to modify them via
Blocker's voice mail.

Activate Byung Hyun Kim and reserve Jason Frasor.

Bid $5 on FA Justin Huisman and $12 on FA Howie Clark.  If one FA bid is
successful, waive Chad Durbin.  If both are successful, also waive Kelly
Wunsch.  Assign acquired player(s) to reserve roster.

MarkThe following transactions are being sent in early, since I will be
leaving for the Derby in the morning.  I reserve the right to modify them via
Blocker's voice mail.

Activate Byung Hyun Kim and reserve Jason Frasor.

Bid $5 on FA Justin Huisman and $12 on FA Howie Clark.  If one FA bid is
successful, waive Chad Durbin.  If both are successful, also waive Kelly
Wunsch.  Assign acquired player(s) to reserve roster.

MarkFAAB

Please correct Merloni salary to $5 and return $2 to my FAAB budget.

Bid $5 on Brian Daubach.  If successful, activate to UT and reserve Aaron
Guiel.

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099Greetings;
FAAB:  $9 Darnell McDonald (Bal).  If successful, activate at UT, reserve
McCracken, and waive R. Thompson.
  That is all,
      Rick

none.