[USML Announce] 5-20 USML Moves

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sun May 2 19:56:02 EDT 2004

I think he was trying to help protect you from yourself.

I could have used a friend like that on draft day.

-- Rich

  _____

From: announce-bounces at usml.net [mailto:announce-bounces at usml.net] On Behalf
Of SpringKerb at aol.com
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2004 6:54 PM
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] 5-20 USML Moves

In a message dated 5/2/2004 2:13:57 PM Central Standard Time,
Usmltrans at aol.com writes:

Kerber:  (i)  please input your own moves; (ii) please do not put in bid on
players that are not listed in the database (Huisman)

(i)  Didn't you just send out an e-mail telling us NOT to put in our own
moves?

(ii)  Huisman was there when I sent my moves in.  If he disappeared while I
was in Kentucky, I had no way of knowing that.