[USML Announce] The End of an Era

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Sun May 2 20:00:55 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/2/2004 6:50:29 PM Central Standard Time,
RERobbins at iTinker.net writes:
How was the Derby Mark?
Excellent.  Didn't bet on the winner, but what a great story!  If any of you
haven't read the coverage, please do.  The whole Smarty Jones story is one of
those that's so good, you couldn't possibly make it up.

Also, the sire of the horse that led all the way and ran second in the Derby
(Lion Heart) is also the sire of the baby sister of the horse I own part of
(Bad Kitty).  My father owns the mother, and the baby is absolutely beautiful.
(We always vist the farms in Lexington on Sunday after the Derby.)  So, if any
of you want to get in early on the winner of the 2006 Kentucky Oaks (filly
version of the Derby), let me know.