[USML Announce] USML.NET Hosting Issues

Robbins, Richard rrobbins at Sidley.com
Tue May 4 12:27:58 EDT 2004

I have had numerous administrative problems with the folks who now host the
usml.net domain.

I may be forced to make a move in the very near future.

If it comes to that I'll try to come up with a way to handle things to
minimize disruption.

There may be a flurry of test messages that you should ignore.

Please accept my apologies in advance for these difficulties.

-- Rich

Richard E. Robbins
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, Illinois  60603
t> 312.853.4346
f> 312.853.7036
RRobbins at sidley.com

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 05/04/2004, 11:29:54 AM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.