[USML Announce] The End of an Era

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 21:00:49 EDT 2004

Isn't this "Man" thing getting a little old?  I think I'd rather read Bhudda's political discourses than the constant messages about who is and who is not the Man (especially when we know all the real men are on the dominant Calamari roster) :)

"Andrew R. Klein" <anrklein at yahoo.com> wrote:Needless to say, Aquilino Lopez is NOT The Man.

<<His status in Cleveland is akin to a guy among a group of campers running away from an angry bear - he doesn't need to be fast, he just needs to be faster than the rest of the crowd.  Given the other members of the Cleveland bullpen, it doesn't look like that will be too hard.

<<<
In other words, he's the Aquilino Lopez of 2004.