[USML Announce] In Case You Missed It

Richard E. Robbins RERobbins at iTinker.net
Sat May 8 07:29:56 EDT 2004

I'm trying to figure out which of my kids used my computer to post that bad
message making fun of Riske.

The family that brought the league the Billy Koch bobblehead will start
looking for the David Riske bobblehead just to show how much we appreciate
him.

By the way, my kids told me that they were upset that I donated the Koch
bobblehead to the league.  I scoured eBay to find a few at auction and ended
up purchasing two (I was outbid on one, won another, and then had someone
back out of the first auction leaving me the winner).  You can never have
enough of those things!

-- Rich