[USML Announce] 5-09 USML Moves

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Mon May 10 08:54:30 EDT 2004

I hear Sally Field actually has the better curveball.....

                      "Andy Klein"
                      <anrklein at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] 5-09 USML Moves
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      05/10/2004 07:34
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

I have the same question regarding Nate Fields. I bid
$10, but did not see any other bid.  I think that
makes "Nate the Great's" salary $5.

-Andy

--- john.fruit at usbank.com wrote:

> Mark; if nobody else placed a bid on Aaron Fultz,
> shouldn't his salary be
> $5?
>

>                       Usmltrans at aol.com
>

>                       Sent by:                 To:
>     announce at usml.net
>
>                       announce-bounces@        cc:
>

>                       usml.net
> Subject:  [USML Announce] 5-09 USML Moves
>

>                       05/09/2004 03:44
>

>                       PM
>

>                       Please respond to
>

>                       "USML
>

>                       Announcements"

> Gang:
>
>   Here is this week's report.
>
> 1.  FAAB bids
>
> Red Hots -5 (purchase of Zaun)
> Berliners -5 (purchase of J. Miller)
> K Nine +2 (waiver of Calzado)
> K Nine -10 (purchase of Field)
> Brats -10 (purchase of Quinlan)
> Brats - 7 (purchase of Fultz)
>
> 2.  E-mailed moves
>
> Gregg Zaun $10.  If successful then waive Laker and
> activate Zaun at C.
>
> -- RichFAAB $21 on Justin Miller - Toronto - SP
>
> If successful, activate Miller and reserve Stanford.
>  Waiver John Flaherty.
>
> That is all.
>
> Jeff WinickFAAB
>
> Waive Napoleon Calzado and add $2 to FAAB.  (Calzado
> was traded from the
> Orioles to the Braves for a player to be named later
> on April 14).
>
> Bid $10 on Robb Quinlan, $12 Nate Field.  If both
> are purchased, waive
> Ramon
> Santiago along with Calzado.
>
> If Quinlan is purchased, activate at UT, move
> Daubach to OF, and reserve
> Guiel.
>
> If Field is purchased, activate him at P and reserve
> Mecir.
>
> -Andy

> Andrew R. Klein
> Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
> (317) 274-2099Mark--
>
> Please add Rick White as a $5 contingent bid to
> backup my bid on Nate
> Field.
> If I end up with White, send him to the reserve
> roster.
>
> -Andy

> Andrew R. Klein
> Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
> (317) 274-2099FAAB: 9- N. Field; if succeeds, to
> reserve, wv.
> Colome.Greetings;
> FAAB:  $6 Robb Quinlan (Ana).  If successful,
> activate at UT, reserve
> McDonald, and waive K. Osik.
>        If Quinlan bid unsuccessful $5 Justin Miller
> (Tor).  If successful,
> reserve and waive Osik.
>    That is all,
>       RickFAAB $10 Robb Quinlan; if successful,
> activate at Ute and slot
> Timo
> Perez at OF and reserve Michael Ryan.
> FAAB $7, Aaron Fultz, p, MN. If successful, reserve
> at P.
> Waive players in the following order upon successful
> [...]

=====
Andrew R. Klein
anrklein at yahoo.com