[USML Announce] Where's Aquilino When You Need Him

Doug Shabelman DougS at BurnsSports.com
Wed May 19 16:05:27 EDT 2004

I take great offen.... Wait a second, he does suck!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: JHWinick at aol.com <JHWinick at aol.com>
To: announce at usml.net <announce at usml.net>
Sent: Wed May 19 14:50:29 2004
Subject: [USML Announce] Where's Aquilino When You Need Him

Can we all agree that Terry Adams SUCKS!!  A safe and secure 3 run lead in
the 9th inning and it looks like my boy Miller is going to chalk up another
win for the Berliners.  But no.....in marches Terry Adams who promptly loads
em up and then puts one right down the middle of the plate for a grand slam.
Oh, how I yearn for the days when you could count on Aquilino taking the
ball and getting the job done.