[USML Announce] Where's Aquilino When You Need Him

john.fruit at usbank.com john.fruit at usbank.com
Wed May 19 16:45:56 EDT 2004

Not to mention the win and save accreted to the Brats...now, if we could
only introduce a new category "Wins by a Reliever," things would be looking
up.

                      "Andrew R. Klein"
                      <anrklein at yahoo.c        To:       "USML Announcements" <announce at usml.net>
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [USML Announce] Where's Aquilino When You Need Him
                      announce-bounces@
                      usml.net

                      05/19/2004 03:21
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "USML
                      Announcements"

Well, Adams is no Nate Fields, that's for sure.

BTW, Jeff, you forgot to congratulate Klein Nine backstop Matt LeCroy who
hit the grand slam (and also became corner-eligible for 2004) ...

Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099