[USML Announce] Where's Aquilino When You Need Him

SpringKerb at aol.com SpringKerb at aol.com
Fri May 21 06:39:44 EDT 2004

In a message dated 5/20/2004 7:47:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
anrklein at yahoo.com writes:
Grrrrrrr ....

One more crack from you, Kerber, and I'm going to start making Joe Crede
jokes.
Please do.  Maybe it will motivate him.

Anyway, if my closer situation continues to improve, I may be back to a point
where I'd do a deal like the one we were originally talking about.  It's
looking Frasor or maybe even Lopez could start getting saves at some point in
Toronto, and rumors are that Boston is now shopping Kim around as a closer.  Plus,
as you know, Huisman is now The Man in KC.  (OK, maybe he's just The Boy, but
he's still growing.)

If we weren't talking about an established stud closer, I might go for LeCroy
despite the playing time risk.  Like maybe something involving Huisman and
LeCroy, since you already have Field.