[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax Seal

Jim Barrett chicagojab at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 10:47:31 EDT 2004

Just pointing out so everyone notices that this appears to be an unbalanced trade (Baez and Wakefield are in last years of contract vs. only Buerhle being in last year) so this is the only one of the season permitted between these two teams

"Blocker, Mark B." <mblocker at Sidley.com> wrote:

  The Bombers and the Klein Nine announce the following deal:

>From Bombers:  Baez, Wakefield, Ponson

>From K. Nine:  Buerhle, Marte, Cliff Lee

  Andy asked me to point out that this deal was struck in a ten minute phone conversation and no prior negotiations had taken place.

Mark B. Blocker
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP
Bank One Plaza
10 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60603
Tel: (312) 853-6097
Fax: (312) 853-7036
E-mail: Mblocker at sidley.com
Assistant: Sylvia Tillig (312) 853-7699

Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP mail server made the following annotations on 05/27/2004, 02:23:23 PM

This e-mail is sent by a law firm and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.