[USML Announce] 5-30 USML Moves

Usmltrans at aol.com Usmltrans at aol.com
Sun May 30 13:18:38 EDT 2004

Gang:

  Here are this week's moves:

1.  FAAB

Berliners -52 (purchase of Mondesi)
Berliners -5 (purchase of Matthews)
Angries -5 (purchase of C. Allen)
Bombers -0 (wvc on Howie Clark)
Bombers -5 (purchase of Pote)

2.  Mondesi bidding

Berliners 55
Nukes 51 (via phone)
Republicans 51
Angries 35
Bombers 28
Klein 13

3.  E-mailed moves

TRADES

LeCroy, R.White, Williamson to the Nukes for Belliard, Gomez, and Huisman

Buehrle, C.Lee, and Marte to Bombers for Wakefield, Ponson, Baez

Belliard active (2B)
Gomez active (CI)
Huisman reserve
Ponson active (P)
Wakefield active (P)
Baez active (P)

To make room for these players, you will need to reserve Punto (currently at
2B) and Chan Ho Park (currently at P).  The rest will fill spots vacated by
players traded away.

FAAB

Just in case others are napping, I'll bid $6 on Fred McGriff.  If successful,
active at CI, reserve Gomez, and waive Norton.
Andrew R. Klein
Indiana University School of Law-Indianapolis
(317) 274-2099Republicans submit a $51 bid for Raul Mondesi....if we get him
please waive Ben Davis and put Mondesi as a starter   bloomquist goes to
corner spot  clark to 1B  and Raul to DHI make the following bids:

$6 Juan Dominguez - Pitcher, Texas
If successful, reserve Dominguez and waive Towers

$55 Raul Mondesi - Outfielder, Anaheim
If successful, activate Mondesi and reserve Perry - and move Cabrera back to
the Corner and waive Patterson.

$18 Gary Matthews - Outfielder, Texas
If successful, reserve Matthews, unless Mondesi bid was unsuccessful and then
activate Matthews and reserve Perry.  If first two bids successful, waive
Geoff Blum.

Please retract my bid on McGriff.  Instead, bid $13 on Mondesi.  If
successful, waive Norton.  Activate Mondesi at UT and reserve Merloni.

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger$35 on Raul Mondesi. If
successful, activate and reserve Berger, waive Lee.

$9 on Chad Allen as well; if successful on both, reserve Allen; if
unsuccessful on Mondesi, activate Allen and reserve Berger, waive DePaula.

Do you Yahoo!?
Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger1.  Trades:  as announced.

2.  Moves:  activate Marte

2.  FAAB

a.  Move 1

waiver claim on H. Clark; if succeeds, to active at 2b; if fails, 5 bid until
one of the following is acquired:

W. Guerrero
A. Prieto
J. McDonald

put player I acquired at active 2b.

b.  Move 2

FAAB 28 - R. Mondesi

if succeeds, to active, reserve G. Anderson

c.  Move 3

FAAB 5 - L. Pote

if succeeds, to reserve

waivers as needed:  J. Colome, J. Arnold, R. Mendoza